clary

clary

venerdì 24 dicembre 2010

Courage ( la mia canzone preferita)


I told another lie today And I got through this day No one saw through my games I know the right words to say Like "I don't feel well" "I ate before I came"
Then someone tells me how good I look and for a moment For a moment I am happy But when I'm alone No one hears me cry
I need you to know I'm not through the night Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light I need you to know That we'll be okay Together we can make it through another day
I don't know the first time I felt unbeautiful The day I chose not to eat What I do know is how I changed my life forever I know I should know better There are days when I'm okay And for a moment For a moment I find hope But there are days when I'm not okay And I need your help So I'm letting go
I need you to know I'm not through the night Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light I need you to know That we'll be okay Together we can make it through another day
You should know you're not on your own These secrets are walls that keep us alone I don't know when but I know now Together we'll make it through somehow Together we'll make it through somehow
I need you to know I'm not through the night Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light I need you to know That we'll be okay Together we can make it through another day

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento